Home Finding & Rental Assistance
Every destination offers a wide range of accommodation styles to suit the needs, lifestyle and budget.
Rental assistance services familiarize the relocating employee with housing options in their new destination. After a thorough housing orientation and area familiarization, The Consultant will assist the relocating employee with locating and securing suitable housing tailored to meet their specific budget guidelines and rental requirements.
- Customized rental research based on specific needs analysis and budget guidelines
- Map orientation, which provides area demographics and community profile, school considerations related to housing, district lines, commute times, availability
- Educate on market availability, pricing and reality.
- Guided rental tour, which includes area familiarization and pre-scheduled property tours
- Explanation of customary security deposits, application fees and other administrative fees
- Consultation on lease negotiation, terms and conditions and regional clauses
- Assistance with connecting utilities, telephone, cable, Internet and mobile services
- Move-in inspection
- Negotiating Lease term with landlord when necessary